The Count Down is Over!

I’m finally in St. Louis! I arrived yesterday, the 7th. Everyone else is arriving here today. Fortunate for me, my mom is a flight attendant for Alaska Airlines so I was able to get a free ride here, however I fly standby so that means if there isn’t room…I don’t get on. My plan was to ride the Alaska flight today at 10:00am with the majority of everyone else, but that flight filled up pretty fast so I flew out yesterday. It’s about 12:30pm as I sit here and write this so I’ve got some time to kill before everyone gets here. I’m going to explore downtown St. Louis a little. It reminds me of Downtown Portland just with less coffee shops. They have more hotdog and BBQ stands. It smells delicious!

I’m looking forward to going to the sheep dairy and how that operation works. I’m interested to here what their clientele base is like. I didn’t realize that a sheep dairy was a thing. In general, I’m looking forward to going to all stops on the tour because these operations are all operating in the Midwest and are going to have different operating standards than us on the West Coast.

I can’t forget, the Cardinals game tonight and the Budweiser factory tour tomorrow are going to be a blast! You can’t go wrong with a classic American combo…beer and baseball!