Textbook Lending Program(TLP) at the HSRC is a great resource for students to have their course textbooks for free. TLP ensures that students get the books that they need in the easiest way possible. All students have to do is come to the HSRC at Champinefu Lodge, show their OSU id and borrow the book for one whole term. To make this process even easier and efficient for students, we have an option for them on our HSRC website to look up their textbooks before coming to check it out. Looking up textbooks through the website ensures the student that HSRC have their book, and it is available for them to checkout. A student can look up their textbooks following these easy step guidelines:
- Go to the HSRC website at https://studentlife.oregonstate.edu/hsrc
- Click on the Textbook Lending Program Section top left
- Now you are on the main TLP page, and you will see the following four options:
4. Clicking the first button “Look Up My Textbooks” will take you to the page where you can easily see if we have your book or not.
5. On this page you can search your books by book title, or the class course name ex. MTH 251
6. This will give you all the information if we have the book or not, if it is available to checkout or not, and how many copies are available.
So this was an easy step by step guide to look for your textbooks sitting at home. So if you do find your book at the HSRC, just stop by and we will check it out for you 🙂