Capstone

The Start of a Journey to Cap Off My Time at OSU

Starting off a blog is always something I struggle with. I’m not the best writer, but I know that my writing will improve over the next 10 weeks simply because the more practice I have, the better I’ll get at it. Blogging to me is an art form that I just don’t get how to create. Sure, I’ll read blogs from time to time, but starting one is daunting. You need to learn the ins and outs of search engine optimization, market yourself well, and so on. There’s so much to start on for the capstone blog, but for now, a simple introduction should be perfect.

My name is Gianluca and I’m a 24 year old who’s graduating from Oregon State’s post-baccalaureate program in June of 2022. I’m super excited to finish the program because I’ve learned so much more than I ever could have without this program since it brings the structure that I need for learning a new subject entirely. I have many hobbies but if I were to list my top ones they would be video games, soccer, board games, biking, and learning about new technologies.

I know this seems fairly short, but there’s not much to say about the capstone yet since we’re just starting out, but over time I’m going to get more in-depth about my progress and how my team is moving along in getting our project to completion. As well as hopefully improving my writing skills. I’m so excited to have you join me in my journey to completing this degree! Andiamo ragazzi!

-Gianluca