What have we done today?
– Renovated the Ocean Today kiosk and installed new drivers for the touch screen
– Installed a new TV for the wave energy video display
– Installed new solid state video players on wave energy display and hypoxia exhibit
– Drained the smaller wave tank after its prototype test
– Begun installation of research cameras (nine to start with)
– Threw a pizza party to say goodbye to Jordan and Will, who are leaving us for other pastures (if the pastures are greener, the ozone isn’t working)
– Other things I can’t keep in my head right now
Things are in motion. That’s how we like it.