Our new web strategy is focused on bringing the breadth and depth of OSU Extension content into one place. Content teams and web groups are crucial to this effort.
Thank you to those listed on our Group Membership dashboard (log in to view) for stepping up to serve as members of content teams and web groups.
We appreciate your time and commitment. Your efforts pave the way for all of us to have an awesome web presence!
To begin working on the website, you must first understand about groups.
Content Team Leader/Web Group Coordinator role: Act as a single point of contact and liaison between the content team or county office or program group and the program area leader and the Extension web team. The basic overview of responsibilities include:
- Evaluate and organize existing content
- Prioritize content and identify gaps
- Revise and create new content (as needed)
- Enter content in content management system (Drupal website)
- Maintain content on the Extension web presence (update, archive)
- Collaborate to develop content strategy, request trainings and review analytics
For entering and revising information on the website, access is divided up by content teams, program groups, and county office/combined station groups. In some cases, you may be in more than one group, such as if your expertise is in more than one content area. You may also be part of a topic page committee, which is made up of different content teams to decide what content displays on a topic page.