employee behavior

In my opinion, the biggest incentive to compensate was that in 2022 I took a bank internship in China and ended up taking a lot of tests, including interviews and written tests, and in the end, I gave up on entering the banking industry in China, especially in our small area. I joined a bank internship and achieved good results in it, successfully integrated into the whole environment, but the problem is that the state and content of this work are not what I want.
In addition, the monthly salary is also very small, an ordinary employee is only 600 U.S. dollars a month less than the monthly salary. And the promotion mechanism also has a big problem, not the stronger the ability the higher the status, but through interpersonal relations, so as to get promoted, whenever I think of such an unrealistic situation appeared. I refused to join the company in the end and lost the job opportunity, but I don’t regret it, I chose to start my own business and my friend opened a milk tea store. In the beginning, all the people were not optimistic about us, we started from the beginning to develop the plan, research the product development, and finally decided to hire a certain number of people to be responsible for that part of the work, from the beginning to end with my friend to complete the project, why I have a lot of passion and motivation in this part of the business, is that I do not want to participate in my life to a stable and low-paying job. I feel that this is not a job I want to do, and I want to earn the fruits of my labor through my own efforts. So I think I don’t get my own recognition in the bank, and I need more recognition in the job I like. This is an example of my incentive compensation.
In my opinion, my choice is the best choice for me right now.