Self-Reflection

1. What am I good at?

• When it comes to my as a person I feel there are a few things that set me apart as an individual. I think that my care for the others around me and the understanding that everyone has there own battles you don’t know about helps me be compassionate and understanding while also helps me understand how I can truly help a person not just surface level. I think another skill I have is the ability to be organized not just on the surface level but I am someone who knows my schedule knows what is expected of me and also is clean and tidy, putting this together helps me be a very reliable worker that is different from other candidates.

2. What do I value?

• When it comes to what I value and think is the most important to me I think there are two very distinct things. First is my relationships, both family and friends these are the people that keep me afloat when things get hard and they are with me through my highs and my lows. Second is my passion for experiencing new things, this could be traveling to a new country and experiencing a new culture or even going on a trip to see national parks or new states.

3. How did I get here?

• This is not a simple question in anyway, shape or means. But I think there are some big points in my life that have lead me to where I am now. That being about to graduate Oregon State with a Business Management Degree and having a job for after college. I think these would include some major life events that have occurred over the last two years including being a care taker for a family member, and having the most difficult years of my life. My decision to change majors in Fall 2019, the fact that I have had three supportive brothers and two have gone to Oregon State that reassured me this is where I was meant to go, and lastly I think a big driving factor of who I am today is my parents and there divorce and my big family I have because of it.

4. Where am I going?

• On my current trajectory I think that I will be working full time as a recruiter in a job I am very satisfied with but I will be lacking in the areas of my values that focus on my need for new experiences and learning new things. I think this because Portland has never been where I wanted to live, it has always been somewhere like Bend, or Boise. I am also never set on living in one place I would love to live in a few places before settling down, I think that my job could give me this opportunity but I will need to stick out a few years before this opportunity is presented and I am excited but nervous for this journey.