There are 1,0001 newsletters out there for front-end web work. It can get overwhelming to not only choose, but if you subscribe to those 1,001 newsletters, your inbox will get even more overwhelming than it already is.
- Nielsen Norman Group
- All things UX and design, no technical bits.
- Smashing Magazine
- Smattering of all things front-end, a real variety pack. It’s a great way to round out your knowledge set.
- Kevin Powell
- Calls himself a “CSS Evangelist.” He covers everything you need to know with CSS with his YouTube videos.
- Moz Top 10
- All SEO and Digital Marketing
I don’t subscribe to these, but have in the past. It isn’t because these are “bad.” My focus changed and my inbox got full.
- Includes snippets of code made by the CodePen community. Ends with “Chris’ corner” by Chris Coyier, founder of CSS-Tricks.
- I’m not entirely certain they’re running this anymore. Last publication was December 2022. However, the archives are definitely worth a read.