Week 9 – Blog Post

This week has been a bit rough on me with the holiday and all the due dates that are coming up, but at least I did get to spend a little bit of time with my Mom this holiday which I appreciate. I made sure to stay at home though, since the pandemic is spiking up again. Regardless, I got through it and the end appears to be in sight. I’m in the process of moving as well which has made everything feel a lot more overbearing, but I’m sure it will be nothing compared to my Winter Term workload.

After getting to finally meet Dr. Higgin’s we are cleaning up the last bits of our writing assignments for this class, and I look forward to being able to start coding on the assignment next term (I assume). Here’s hoping that it goes smoothly and we are able to deliver a satisfactory system to our client. I’m interested to see how we’ll actually be able to get the data to the HoloLens now, as that seems to be the most pressing issue we are facing, but we already have a few ways we are thinking about tackling it such as using Bluetooth or some kind portable computer like a laptop or even a raspberry pi.

Regardless, I don’t have too much to write after the long holiday weekend, so here’s hoping that finals go well and we get to wrap up the term easily.