Skip navigation

Vet Gazette

Oregon State University College of Veterinary Medicine eNewsletter

More post-graduation plans

June 16th, 2011

Kadie M. Anderson: I am currently seeking employment in a SA/Exotics practice in the Pacific and Mountain West. I will probably spend the time in between looking for a job by backpacking and camping and just enjoying summer!

Paul A. Brady: I will be working at a mixed animal practice in Lewistown, Montana after graduation.

Ashley M. Brooks: After graduation, I will be working in a small animal private practice in Las Vegas, Nev. This year, I will also go on my honeymoon in Bora Bora.

Kate Taylor Brown: My plan is to seek employment in an equine only or mixed animal practice in the Western US.

Annastasia E. Burright: I will be taking the summer off to spend much needed time with my amazing family: husband Richard, my two children Audrey and Thomas, and mother Barbara. We plan to go camping, fishing, and relaxing for much of the summer. In August, Richard and I will be exploring Australia together for the first time. I plan to work in a small animal practice in the Willamette Valley area beginning September 2011. I wish to acknowledge the incredible support my family has given me to make this dream come true — without them this would not have been possible!!”

Ragan Leigh Garrett: I will be completing an equine internship at Pilchuck Veterinary Hospital in Snohomish, Wash.

Allison James Jacobs: I plan on taking the summer off to spend time with my baby, just born on May 23, while also traveling to Maine, Connecticut, and California to visit family and friends. This fall, I plan on working in a small animal practice.

Miles Patrick Looman-Nelson: I will be working in general practice with an eventual goal of working as a feline specific practitioner.

Cathleen Marie Medbury: I will be working in a small animal practice in Massachusetts.

Tanya I. Neville: I will be working in a mixed animal practice in Cranbrook which is in Eastern British Columbia, Canada.

Kelly Lynn Pinckard-Hazzard: I plan to take a break to vacation and travel visiting with family and friends this summer. Over the next few months I will focus on spending time with my husband and four kids since I have been gone much of the time as they have been growing up. Following the time off, I plan to stay locally at a mixed animal practice with a special interest in surgery, dentistry, exotics, and small ruminants.

Anna Leigh Rothman: Small animal rotating internship at Alameda East Veterinary Hospital in Denver, Colorado

Sandra Renee Sadowitz: I plan to work at a small animal practice in Portland.

JoDell Schweizer: I will be working at a mixed animal clinic in southern Michigan. I also hope to volunteer for local fairs and 4-H programs for horses and small ruminants.

Craig William Seyler: I will be pursuing a career in small animal clinical practice in the Pacific Northwest.

Danielle Kayla Trummel: I am taking a few months off to spend time with family and friends and plan my wedding which will be in September. I then plan to practice in a small animal hospital in the Northwest.

Michael Emmett Walker: I will be working for Team Management Concept, a dairy practice out of southwest Michigan.

Crystal Renee Weller: I hope to find a job with a small animal practice in the Pacific Northwest but first will be enjoying some time off with my family and baby, Simon.

Angela L. Wheeler: I will be joining an eight doctor team at a small animal/exotics practice in southern Oregon.

Jonathan Alexander Wisniewski: I am heading to New York City for a rotating small animal internship at Fifth Avenue Veterinary Specialists.

Karyn Elizabeth Zittel: I’ve accepted a job at a Banfield in beautiful Lacey, Wash. (near Olympia). In the future I may pursue other interests in the field of veterinary medicine, such as clinical pathology and/or teaching.

Recent posts

Archives

June 2011
M T W T F S S
 12345
6789101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
27282930  

• Popular Tags