Skip navigation

Vet Gazette

Oregon State University College of Veterinary Medicine eNewsletter

Future Plans for Graduates

June 7th, 2010

Jenny Beedle:
I plan to work in a small animal practice somewhere in the northwest.
.
.

Rachel Chinn:
After graduation, I will be marrying my best friend, true love, and soul mate of 11 years. Following the wedding and honeymoon in September, I will be starting as an associate veterinarian for a small animal practice in Portland, Oregon.
.

Brian Dugovich:
I’ll be around for another year as a small animal rotating intern at Oregon State!
.

.

Heidi Franck:
I plan on moving to Tucson, Arizona, and will start employment with Banfield, The Pet Hospital in July. But before that, I plan on enjoying a nice vacation at Disney World!
.

Allyson Gosling:
I am beginning with a small animal internship at WestVet in Boise, Idaho. After that it’s back to Oregon (Eugene or Portland or…) to work in general practice. I plan on staying in close contact with the amazing, wonderful friends I have made over the last four years, with hopes of organizing a trip somewhere fun once we make it through our first year as new vets.

Christine Gustin:
My plan for this summer is to enjoy some time off, traveling to Hawaii and backpacking around Oregon and California. Once I’ve recuperated from the grinds of school, I’d like to find a small animal and exotics practice in southern Oregon or northern California, and eventually become certified in acupuncture.

Casey Jacobs:
I will be taking the summer off to enjoy life and traveling to Mexico and Bali. In the fall I will be moving to Adelaide, South Australia, where I plan on working in a small animal practice and getting involved in wildlife and international medicine. I also hope to perfect my wine tasting and scuba diving skills.

Ruth McDevitt:
Will be driving across the country to start a rotating small animal internship at Ocean State Veterinary Specialists in Rhode Island with the most annoying car traveling dog ever.
.

Robin Sechrest:
I will be taking a 3 week vacation to spend time with family and friends, including one week in Hawaii, then starting my veterinary career at Nyberg Woods Veterinary Hospital in Tualatin, Oregon. Future plans are to work in the Eugene area and raise a family in Brownsville, Oregon.

Recent posts

Archives

June 2010
M T W T F S S
 123456
78910111213
14151617181920
21222324252627
282930  

• Popular Tags