- Before putting up any decorations or moving furniture, etc., please check with me or Max Cohen. Our space is shared now with other staff in Client Services. As such, we have a little less latitude about decorations and such. Keep it clean and professional.
- Break room: the break room is downstairs next to the rest rooms. There is a key for students (and a check out form) hanging up in the inner office at the bench. Also, all full-timers have a key to that door.
- Door access: Lucas is working on getting us electronic access to the 213 door. For now we have been leaving it propped open while staff are here, but once we all have door access it will be locked 24×7.
- Supplies: There are some kitchen type supplies (napkins, utensils, plates) in the drawers across from my cube. There are also some office supplies (pens, sticky notes, tape, staplers, printer paper) located there. Miscellaneous hardware such as cables and computer parts are located in the large gray cabinets in the back office. Note: we are still getting settled in and things are likely to keep moving around for a bit. Come ask me if you can’t find something.
- Printer: Will be set up as \\iscs-printq.tss.oregonstate.edu\MCC-213-HP-LaserJet-P3015 as soon as the port gets set to the correct VLAN. For now you can print to it at: MCC-213-HP-LaserJet-P3015-temp.tss.oregonstate.edu
Let me know if you have any questions, concerns, ideas, existential angst, etc.