A new form is available in TeamDynamix now for the ONID account sign-up process. This form will help you walk through assisting someone sign-up for an ONID account. This form is also available for customers to utilize, and Identity and Access Management will be directly linking to this ticket form, from the ONID account sign-up process.
- To assist customers with the sign-up process and direct them to other OSU departments (Registrars, HR, etc.) if some of their sign-up information is NOT working .
- To assist Service Desk staff with the ONID sign-up process, and provide more information / direction so you can assist the customer.
- To gather additional data about WHY people are running into challenges signing-up for / activating their ONID account. This information will help inform additional process improvements for the ONID sign-up process, additional knowledge-base articles, etc.
How to access / use the form:
- Create a ticket from RefTool, at the top of the TDx ticket creation window, in the “form” field search for “ONID Account Signup”.
- In the “IT” tab in TD, click “new”, at the top of the TDx ticket creation window, in the “form” field search for “ONID Account Signup”.
Our KB article about “TeamDynamix – how to create a ticket” is here: https://oregonstate.teamdynamix.com/TDClient/KB/ArticleDet?ID=44171
ONID Sign-up troubleshooting (internal) https://oregonstate.teamdynamix.com/TDClient/KB/ArticleDet?ID=79093
ONID sign-up issues (customer facing)