I have made a number of modifications to the forms we use most often in TeamDynamix.
- “Computer location” and “customer equipment location” fields have been added on relevant forms.
- Status is at the top of (almost) every form now to make it easier to update status quickly.
- The “Walkup” forms have been disabled.
- The “Source” field is now required on all of Service Desk forms.
- The field “Extension customer?” has been renamed to “Extension or AES Off-campus customer?”
- Many disused fields have been removed.
A breakdown of most of our forms with their fields can be found here: https://oregonstate.box.com/s/n9in7lpvxelng6laujtoz5dn1s2xbwym
Lucas and I are working on dismantling the separate reports and desktop for “Walkup” and will create a new report to help us find tickets about personal devices in our possession.
It’s really important that you set the “Computer location” field.
Please set the “Computer Location” field.
I will bake cookies. Really.
Each desk has a name and they will soon be labeled. Maps will be posted soon. For now, here is my quick and dirty map: