Most of you should have received an invitation to access OSU’s Box instance. We now have access for all of us to do the helpdesk training. To do so, please follow these steps:
- Login at http://oregonstate.box.com
- Then, go to http://training.box.com
- If prompted to login, choose “Login with Box” and enter your OSU credentials (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Follow this link to view the training – you will need to allow pop-ups
- The training should take about 30-60 minutes to complete
- Please edit this Box document and add a note about an item you think would be good to include in Box documentation or an FAQ.
Everyone needs to complete Box training by Friday, August 12. As a reminder, Box will be available for all students and employees at the start of fall term.
More useful Box documentation can be found here: