Escalating lab/machine issues
When working with customers on questions you can’t solve or need to involve the Endpoint Management Team (Richard Turk, James Dudzik, Jim Galloway, Chris Evans, Jason Appah, Nathan Power) please do the following.
- Gather pertinent details about the customer
- ONID username
- Computer name
- Specific details about what the customer is trying to do
- Example – Customer wants to use Photoshop, but it is not available on the computer.
- Exact error message if any is displayed
- Take pictures if possible
- Type of computer – Apple / Dell
- Which operating system the customer was using
- Windows or OS X
- Send an e-mail with those details to– firstname.lastname@example.org
- Work with the Endpoint team on a resolution deliver that information to the customer