Initial Post

Hello everyone! My name is Nathan Cahoy and I’m from Minneapolis, MN. In my free time I enjoy hiking, gaming, watching sports (even though all Minnesota sports teams are cursed), and spending time with my girlfriend and our two dogs Bailey and Buddy. I’ve been taking classes at OSU Ecampus since September 2021 and I’ve loved it. It’s been so nice to not only work remote for my current job but also take classes online and work at my own pace.

I’m still waiting to see what project I end up working with, but there were a number of possibilities that caught my attention. I’ve started traveling more in recent years and immediately saw potential in the Crowd Sourced Travel Planner project. I could see myself using this type of app when visiting a new place to see what locals and previous visitors recommend seeing and doing. I also had interest in working on the Cross Platform Personal Trainer, Dating App for Animal Adoption, Mobile Treasure Hunt, Math Go, and AR Arcade Classics projects. I enjoy fitness, animals, and games, so each of these options offered something to capture my interest beyond the other project options. With all that said, I’m looking forward to meeting my team and getting started on our project together!

One response to “Initial Post”

1. OSU Avatar

Hi, this is a comment.