New Tech

This project so far has brought in some libraries that are new and some that I just haven’t had much work with outside of some projects in class. It’s been a learning experience though and a fun one. Library like FastAPI that we are using in our backend. Had zero experience with it, but after this project so far, I’ll most likely implement it in my next project or refactor one I’m constantly working on to this. And then React, I’ve used it in class before but haven’t had much use of it, but this has been a good experience so far. Overall really happy with everything.

My favorite language in programming would have to be Python. It could just be a bias because it was the first language I learned, but JavaScript is really growing on me. When it comes to least favorite, its no question, x86 Assembly is something I never want to touch again with a 10 foot pole.

Creating “Hello World!” in x86 assembly. It’s 14.5 minutes long…

Something other than a language though, I would say VIM text editor is something I would be happy with never using again. I know people will defend it to the end of the earth, but it’s just not for me.