Well that escalated quickly…

So here I am, trying to enjoy “one week” of vacation before my next (and last) semester, you know, relaxing. I pull up the Canvas dashboard, not really hoping to see anything, and I see the Capstone course. Ok cool, I thought, they probably just posted it and there’s no content. Well, turns out there is. Ok, I mean, technically today is the first day of the new semester. Let’s have a looksie at the assignments… “Syllabus quiz”? Yeah, that sounds about right. I’m used to this by now. Then I see the due date: “3/28/22”. Wait… hold up… what? This class just went from 0 to 100. I’m thinking, how long has this course been up. Then I see this description about project proposals.

• You may propose your own project. Just send an email to the instructor, and if your project is approved, we will put it up in the project portal if need be.
    • NOTE:  This must be done ASAP (preferably before the start of the term)!!

Say what now? Was there some pre course meeting I forgot to attend? Did I miss an email? Alright, well I guess it’s time to get back to work…

One response to “Well that escalated quickly…”

1. Hi, this is a comment.