Digital Marketing Certification

Which certification did you complete? The free certification course I chose is Inbound on the HubSpot Academy. Since 2012, HubSpot Academy has been committed to transforming the way people and companies develop, providing online training for the digital age: courses, projects, certifications, and software training. This course helps me understand the basics of inbound, inbound methods and flywheels, and learn how to apply them to your business. Inbound certification courses teach you how to successfully launch an inbound business from marketing to sales to services. This free certification course includes 6 lessons, 15 videos, and 4 quizzes. The total duration takes about 4 hours. The final exam has sixty questions in one hour.

Inbound

How long did it take to complete?

According to records, I spent about 2 hours in total. But I think it took me longer because it took me three days to complete this certification. Although I don’t keep a detailed record of my time, every night I spend at least an hour studying this certification.

What did you like best/least?

My favorite part is these two lecturers Jorie and Kyle. There are three professors in this course. Jorie is from a cold place in northern Vermont and is a professor at HubSpot College. She dedicated to educating and inspiring people about reporting, conversion, and advertising: she avid readers, coffee lovers, and proud cat parents. Kyle teaches sales and CRM courses at HubSpot Academy. He is well known for his work in HubSpot sales software certification and sales support certification. He is the father of three children, the lucky husband of an equally lucky woman, and aspires to be one of the authors of the paperback novels you see at the grocery checkout counter.

Were there any disappointments or frustrations?

I didn’t disappoint for this free certification course, but I am surprised by this class. I always think some parts of this class need to be charged, but this class totally free. I also think this class is very difficult, but it is easy for me.

What did you learn?

In these courses, I learned inbound, inbound methodology, the foundation of the inbound business. Inbound is a way to attract, attract and delight people to develop a business that provides value and builds trust. Through the development of technology, the inbound guides the company to conduct business in a humane and beneficial way. People-oriented and customer-centric. Learn why this shift happened, how buying behavior has evolved, and the rationale for inbound business. I also learned flywheel. It’s easy to visualize your business as a funnel because whenever you look at a graph that represents the conversion process, the chart itself is shaped like a funnel. A flywheel is a machine that stores rotating energy. When adding energy to the flywheel, the flywheel begins to spin. If you add more energy, its rotation speed will restart. Unlike a funnel, the only way to maintain a constant speed is to increase the speed continuously, and the flywheel will continue to rotate. From a business perspective, the rotation of the flywheel represents business growth. Happy customers provide the energy to drive growth.

Do you believe this certification program is useful for other marketers?

Yes, I believe it because I learned too much in here. I also think it will help me in the future.

On a scale of 1-5, how likely are you to recommend this certification program to a friend? Why?

I will give on 5 scores. First, this class is free, anyone can learn it. I think I would recommend this course in terms of spending time on mobile phones and learning this course. Second, this certification is easy to understand for most people, anyone can learn it.