Dragons, Castles, and Classes

Alright you all so I seem to be finding that my time here I have been surrounded by the theme of Dragons. Considering it is the national symbol this does make sense! I absolutely love it!!

Since I last posted I have seen a Dragon… IN REAL LIFE! A castle, which was so incredibly amazing and I want more than anything to design my house like a castle! maybe not as large with a few less stairs. Freshers week has been amazing and the student life is incredible! The peer guides have made it so easy to meet people from my college because we all go out together. We are known for being the “chanters”.  BTW if you ever get the chance to try a cider call the “Celtic Warrior” GET IT! It is amazing! The culture here is so amazing and I love the history! Which brings me to my next topic… classes!

I am planning on enrolling in a class called Princes and Tudors where I learn a lot about the history of Welsh politics. I also plan on taking two Exercise science classes, Sports nutrition and Motor learning. We did a treasure hunt today to tour our campus which I was so excited about because I am slightly obsessed with treasure and scavenger hunts! The staff is so incredibly friendly and helpful! My peer tutor is doing research on how nutrition influences exercise. I have a meeting with him tomorrow and, fingers crossed I can volunteer to help with research! If not maybe I’ll just have to come back for my masters 😉

Stay tuned for more Wales Tales!