Bangor Beginings

After about 24 hours of traveling I finally arrived in the Air B and B that I will be staying in for the next few days. I have met so many friendly people already! One the first plane ride from Portland to Iceland I say next to a girl from Portland that is going to school in London. I got to talk to her about all of her adventures and it made me even more excited for all of the experiences to come!

The Iceland airport was incredibly beautiful! I didn’t spend much time there; after about an hour we flew out to Manchester. The airport there didn’t have much there, but I did find a little cafe where I napped on a couch for a little while. I had about 5 hours to wait so I read and relaxed. The coach picked me up from the airport and we headed out on the last leg of the journey. The trip was about 4 hours and allowed for some catching up on sleep. The air B and B was just a short 2 mile taxi ride and it is an amazing home! I woke up this morning to a very sweet note from the other girl that lives here. I went on a run to take a little look around. I absolutely love this little town already!

Stay tuned for more Wales tales!

2 thoughts on “Bangor Beginings”