COVID-19 Safety Precautions
With venues closed over the past several months to protect the health of our communities, many have missed out on their long-planned events.
We’re glad to announce that the CH2M HILL Alumni Center is ready for you, when you are ready.
Rest assured that we are taking all necessary safety precautions in our facility, including:
- Table and chair configurations to abide by social distancing protocol
- Hand sanitizer stations at entrances and throughout building
- Directional signage to guide guests through the building
- Countertop shields for registration tables
- Sanitation protocols, including nightly cleaning
- Sanitizing touchpoints (door handles, counters, etc.) multiple times per day
- Fresh linens each day, and after food service on catering tables
- Caterers that can offer options to provide meals in a safe manner
Our creative event planning staff can ensure that the size and configuration are just right – or they can help you construct a hybrid event that will allow both in-person and online attendance to accommodate multiple ways to participate. Please reach out to us at 541-737-7869 so we can help you modify your previous event plans to fit the new needs.