Directly reach 1,200 Master Gardeners from across the United States, Canada and South Korea. Be an Exhibitor at the 2017 International Master Gardener Conference.
We still have a few great booths that are available! Reserve your space, today ~ to directly connect with gardeners who want to know more about your products and services.
Check out our TRADE SHOW MAP, to see which booth spaces are available.
OSU Conference Services is handling Exhibitor Registration. Registration is ONLINE.
For registration assistance please contact OSU Conference Services at 1-800-678-6311 or 541-737-9300 between the hours of 9:00am – 5:00pm Monday through Friday. If outside of those hours please leave a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible. You may also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Oregon Convention Center|
777 NE MLK Blvd.
Portland, OR 97232
|Move in: July 10, 2017|
Show: July 11 - 13, 2017
Move Out: July 14, 2017
|Move In: 2pm - 9pm
Show: 10am - 5:30pm
Move Out: 9am - noon
The trade show will be exclusive to IMGC attendees from 10am-2pm, each day.
From 2pm-close (5:30pm), the trade show will be open to the public.
2017 IMGC Trade Show Booth Prices
|Inline Booth||Corner Booth|
Trade Show Guidelines
- Vendors and Exhibitors: We are seeking exhibitors and vendors that have garden-specific goods or services, as well as crafts, artwork and foods. We are also seeking garden-related non-profits. Sorry, but due to OSU Policies related to marijuana, we are not able to accept vendors or exhibitors who will be selling or exhibiting items related to or containing marijuana, including marijuana culture and care.
- Trade Show Booth Display Dimensions
- Interactive Trade Show Floor Layout: Note that the trade show is adjacent to the lunch area. Search for Excellence posters, message boards, refreshments and lounge are on the trade show floor, to help drive traffic.
- Sustainability and Waste Diversion Policy: The Oregon Convention Center is a Platinum LEED Certified facility, with a long-term goal of diverting 80% of materials from the waste stream. This can only be achieved if we work together to ensure that all materials brought into the building can be recycled, donated or taken back by Exhibitors. We will thus be observing a Waste Diversion Policy for the 2017 IMGC Trade Show.
We Want to Maximize Traffic to Your Booth!
- The trade show is situated adjacent to the lunch area. With 75 minutes for lunches, this gives attendees lots of time to move between spaces, and shop.
- We have scheduled five 45-minute snack breaks, with snacks in the trade show hall.
- One entire concurrent session (1 hour and 45 minutes) is scheduled as open time for mixers and shopping.
- The Oregon Farm to School and School Garden network will be hosting their meeting alongside ours. Their participants gain free access to our trade show.
- We are offering an optional traffic driver.
In addition, we want to make your trade show experience as positive as can be. Each exhibitor gets one free parking pass, for the lot directly adjacent to the trade show hall. We will also have volunteers available to assist you on move-in day.
Useful Links for Exhibitors
- Booth Furnishings / Shipping / Show Services Kit: If you would like to add carpet, drayage, booth furnishings, etc., contact the official show decorator, DWA Trade Show Services.
- Utilities: If your booth requires utilities (water, electricity, carpet cleaning, phone, internet, etc.), you can order these exhibitor services directly from the Oregon Convention Center.
- Confirmed IMGC Trade Show Exhibitors
- Exhibitor Services at the Oregon Convention Center
- Staging, Loading and Unloading at the Oregon Convention Center
- Exhibitor Parking at the Oregon Convention Center