We’re offering lots of choices for the 2017 International Master Gardener Conference: 44 concurrent session classes and 16 tours to choose from; extra events such as the opening reception and 3 movies in a film festival. With this many choices, it can take some time to consider your choices and register.
This page contains some hints to make your registration process a bit easier.
For Conference Attendees
- First: Register for the conference: registration is being handled by OSU Conference Services. You can register online, or can register directly by calling OSU conference services.
- Use the IMGC Registration Planning Guide to help you choose your sessions and tours. You might also want to check out the 2017 IMGC at a Glance.
- Take a look at Registration Categories and Prices.
- Don’t forget conference add-ons, such as the film festival and opening reception.
- Make sure to consider which tours you would like to attend, during the conference, when choosing session.
- Next: Reserve your hotel room: Our conference hotels are the Doubletree Portland and the Crowne Plaza. A third hotel, the Inn at the Convention Center, may have reservation codes available, shortly.
- Finally: Register for a Tour: We’re offering a total of 16 unique, fun and educational tours. From a pre-conference tour through the lava fields of Central Oregon, to full day tours to the Columbia Gorge or Willamette Valley, or half day tours of Portland’s green and quirky side ~ you’re sure to find a fun trip, where you can enjoy Oregon beyond the Convention Center, and make new friends along the way.
For Exhibitors at the Conference Trade Show
- Review the general information about the 2017 IMGC Trade Show.
- Choose your booth location.
- Secure your booth by registering with OSU Conference Services.
- Order booth furnishings (if needed) through the official show decorator, DWA.
- Order utilities (if needed) through the Oregon Convention Center.