Wax Off

This week: Said goodbye a leader and became a leader myself. 

One pattern of myself that I realize this last month is that I am always inspired by one person at any point of my life. Who? Sometimes it’s a public figure that I like, and sometimes it’s a friend, or family member. My last inspiration is one of my instructors who is also my mentor and my friend. This week, I said goodbye as he fly off the east coast for a job in atlanta. For me right now it feels like I just finished a netflix series and I’m looking for a direction. 

On another note, I am the leader of my capstone group, who would’ve thought. Power is nice I suppose, and that I also like the responsibility that comes with it, it gives me a sense of purpose that I crave. 

This week I tried to get my team to get familiar with the tools that we will be using and to read up on the frameworks that we will be implementing on. We are using clickup for our kanban board and we are using toggl to track our working times. One problem that I have this week is that it seems like I have to try harder to get my teammates more exited about our project.