Job Well Done

I recently got a tour of the new online catalog that our Extension office built. Essentially it houses all of their publications in one easy to navigate Drupal site. For anyone with Drupal or database experience you know that alone is a heroic task. The site is full of features and cool modules. It is […]

February 12, 2015

Screen Shot 2015-02-12 at 1.53.54 PMI recently got a tour of the new online catalog that our Extension office built. Essentially it houses all of their publications in one easy to navigate Drupal site. For anyone with Drupal or database experience you know that alone is a heroic task. The site is full of features and cool modules. It is a shining example of quality content, great architecture and strong development. A big congrats to everyone in Extension and Experiment Station Communications who knocked this one out of the park.

-Kegan

-Kegan

TAGS:

CATEGORIES: Content Management Design Projects

36 thoughts on “Job Well Done

1. Şehir hayatından uzaklaşırken, ev konforunu hissedeceğiniz, dilediğiniz manzaraya göre konumlandırabileceğiniz mobil ve fonksiyonel küçük tiny house evler.

2. Same way, It is not often that I get to say I am proud of the thuja developer team I work with.