Student created content

I just want to say something ahead of this video. We definitely don’t agree/identify with the message these guys are delivering about Fraternities and their members. The Greek System at OSU does more good with their philanthropy and volunteering than most students ever consider. That being said, if you don’t find this amusing, you need […]

March 28, 2012

I just want to say something ahead of this video. We definitely don’t agree/identify with the message these guys are delivering about Fraternities and their members. The Greek System at OSU does more good with their philanthropy and volunteering than most students ever consider. That being said, if you don’t find this amusing, you need to check yourself for a pulse.

You can take a lot away from this, but the part I want to focus on is the fact that it was made by students at the university. It was nicely shot, it followed a planned out script and definitely hit home with the intended audience (other college students). Having a student body who produces quality content like this can’t be underestimated. The reach this video has will typically exceed what we are able to muster with university resources.

Videos like this get passed down the chain to prospective high school students who, yes want to get a quality education and meaningful career, but also want to have fun and typically don’t think further into the future than what they are going to do on the weekend. No it doesn’t mention academics, esteem or any of our selling points, but it does create a link, in their brain, between OSU and fun. Outside of mind control this is about as good as it gets for influencing opinion and sentiment in our audiences.

-Kegan

-Kegan

TAGS:

CATEGORIES: Multimedia Social Media

7 thoughts on “Student created content

1. Hi We are and so excited I stumbled upon your site, I found you by mistake, though My partner and i seemed to be surfing around upon Yahoo for another thing, Anyhow I will be below now and could much like to convey appreciate it a great deal for any great submit plus a complete exciting blog (I additionally really like this theme/design), My spouse and i don’t have got time period to endure all this on the moment but I’ve got preserved it and as well included as part of your rss feeds, while We have time I’ll be back to examine much more, You should complete maintain the great job.

2. Antalya eşya depolama, Antalya Kiralık Eşya Deposu tesisimiz 7/24 son teknoloji güvenlik kameraları ile izlenmektedir. 24 saat boyunca özel güvenlik elemanlarının detaylı bir şekilde güvenliği sağlıyor olması, depoların güvenlik seviyesinin artmasını sağlamaktadır. Aynı zamanda kiralık eşya depolama alanlarımız; özel kilitler ile kilitlenir vaziyette olması da, eşya güvenliği konusunda aldığımız ekstra önlemler arasındadır.