Drupal 6 OSU themes now available

We’ve worked with Central Web Services to create a new set of themes for Drupal 6 that follow the latest brand and identity guidelines. We’ve planned them to be flexible and adaptable for a range of sites, with plenty of room to add identity elements. We hope that it allows users to focus on what’s […]

June 19, 2009

We’ve worked with Central Web Services to create a new set of themes for Drupal 6 that follow the latest brand and identity guidelines. We’ve planned them to be flexible and adaptable for a range of sites, with plenty of room to add identity elements. We hope that it allows users to focus on what’s most important in their Web sites: the content.

Too often a wealth of time and energy goes into planning and designing the template, the actual look and feel of the site.  And then the Web project begins to lose momentum when it comes to developing and maintaining the content. But content is the most important aspect of any online project. With these themes, users can jump right to the editorial part of a project and get through the cycle of a Web development or redesign project before fatigue sets in.

This is the OSU Orange theme
This is the OSU "Orange" theme

You will need to be running version 6 of Drupal to use these themes. We hope to eventually include HTML and CSS for those not working with a content managed site, but those will take more time for development. If you have a Drupal 6 development site, you probably already have these themes available. To set up a Drupal dev site, contact CWS. For assistance in planning content and strategy for your site, using these themes, contact Web Communications. We’ve also published guidelines for use of these themes.

This is the OSU Grey theme
This is the OSU "Grey" theme

CATEGORIES: Content Management

22 thoughts on “Drupal 6 OSU themes now available

1. I loved as much as you’ll receive carried out right here.
    The sketch is attractive, your authored subject matter stylish.
    nonetheless, you command get bought an impatience over that you wish be delivering
    the following. unwell unquestionably come more formerly
    again as exactly the same nearly a lot often inside case you shield this increase.

2. Restbet bahis sitesi canlı spor bahisleri ve casino oyunları ile kesintisiz hizmet vermeye devam ediyor. Türkiye’nin en eski ve kaliteli bahis sitelerinden biri olan Restbet bahis sitesi ile sizde kolayca kazanabilirsiniz. Diğer bahis sitelerine göre daha yüksek bahis oranları ve bonuslar ile hem kazanacaksınız hemde keyif dolu bahisler yapabileceksiniz. Site son adres güncellemesi ile yeni giriş adresinden hizmet vemeye başlamıştır. Restbet bahis sitesine, yeni giriş adresi olan Restbet338 veya Restbet 338 üzerinden kolaylıkla erişim sağlayabilirsiniz. Ayrıca sayfamızda bulunan giriş butonu ile

http://mypica.org

3. Hi There,
    I am continually hunting on the web down articles that can help me. There is clearly a great deal to think about this. I think you made some great focuses in Features too. Continue working, extraordinary job !
    I Just Published an article for How Do Paint Sprayer Work? Your audience will love.
    Airless spray
    In the case of airless spraying, the dispersion of the paint material occurs due to a sharp pressure drop. The paint and varnish material is supplied from a special-shaped nozzle at a pressure of 200-250 atmospheres. The high dimensional uniformity of the droplets allows you to get a high-quality film and avoid losses due to colorful fog. The decorative quality of the resulting film is worse with airless spraying than with pneumatic spraying.
    Cheers
    Williams

Also You can Visit:

best paint sprayer for ceilings

4. Hi There,
    I Just Published an article for How to choose a good welding machine? Your audience will love.
    Cheers
    Shuvo

Also You can Visit:

portable welding machines

5. Hi,
    Today I just surfing and stumbled your article. It’s awesome. Thanks for Sharing.
    How do you know if the piece of live edge furniture you are considering purchasing is high-quality? If you are considering adding a best wood for live edge table to your home or office, 5 things you should know before you invest in a piece.

6. Hi There,
    I Just Published an article for How do work dofollow seo backlinks? Your audience will love.

Also You can Visit:
    dofollow seo backlinks

7. Very nice post you have shared with us thank you so much for sharing this useful information.. I think you made some great focuses in Features too. Continue working, extraordinary job !
    I Just Published an article for What boxing gloves best for Training and Sparring? Your audience will love.

Also You can Visit:
    best boxing gloves

Cheers
    Koli

8. Very nice post you have shared with us thank you so much for sharing this useful information.. There is clearly a great deal to think about this. I think you made some great focuses in Features too. Continue working, extraordinary job !
    I Just Published an article for types of skateboards. Your audience will love.

Also You can Visit:
    landyachtz dinghy review

Cheers
    poulomi

9. Very nice post you have shared with us thank you so much for sharing this useful information.. There is clearly a great deal to think about this. I think you made some great focuses in Features too. Continue working, extraordinary job !
    I Just Published an article for packing tape dispenser. Your audience will love.

Also You can Visit:
    packing tape dispenser

Cheers
    Alia