Oregon State University logo

Finding Home: Vickie Zeller

Rainbow Continuum member, Vickie Zeller

Vickie Zeller is a member of Rainbow Continuum, a weekly club that creates a safe space for LGBTQ+ individuals to come together, play games and form friendships at Oregon State University. The club is open to all students.

How did you get involved?
When I first came to OSU, I wanted to find my community of queer folk since I did not have that in my K-12 experience. I went to the Oregon State University Pride Center on my first day, and they told me that I could get more involved in the community through Rainbow Continuum.

What is your best memory?
The best memory I have with Rainbow Continuum as a leader has been planning the drag shows as well as Pride Week. It always made be happy to see other people in the community having a great time at our events.

Read about Rainbow Continuum

—————————————–

Home Away From Home is a series created by undergraduate Santiago Garfias-Miranda and published by University Marketing to help students find their community at Oregon State. Find your home away from home in one of OSU’s over 400 student clubs and organizations. Explore the full series here.