Calling OSU undergraduate students! PROMISE Internship applications for summer 2014 are now available online. Applications are due March 22, 2014. Apply today!
Are you looking for a paid summer internship that is more than just a job?
Want to gain skills to be competitive in the workforce after you graduate?
PROMISE is a ten-week developmental internship program designed for OSU undergraduate students designed to provide professional or technical paid work experience and mentoring at OSU, state, and local agencies. Historically under-represented students are encouraged to apply. For more information and program requirements: http://oregonstate.edu/oei/promise/interns
Please attend PROMISE Summer Internship info and application support sessions to learn more.
INFO & APPLICATION SUPPORT SESSIONS
Thursday, March 6, 2-4 pm; and Wednesday, March 12, 12:30-2:30 pm
Location: Native American Longhouse
– 10 weeks; 40 hours per week; begins
– $10/hr internships in OSU campus departments and in local community
– Possible positions include: graphic art, web design, agriculture, youth development, research and more
Some benefits of being a PROMISE intern include:
– Increase your professional toolkit
– Build confidence in the workplace
– Develop your networking skills
– Gain from a meaningful experience
– Belong to a learning community of interns
To apply to be a sponsor for an intern please visit: http://oregonstate.edu/oei/promise/sponsors
The PROMISE program is sponsored by Intercultural Student Services and the Office of Equity and Inclusion.
For more information or inquiries, please contact: email@example.com