Act now! Reserve your parking in new OSU “Resident” lotsPosted September 23rd, 2013 by UHDS News
Beginning Sept. 30, current University Housing & Dining Services residents have the chance to designate their parking permit as a “Resident” permit with UHDS and Transit & Parking Services (TAPS).
Spaces in three newly designated “R” lots near residence hall communities will only be available to the first 400 residents that purchase OSU parking permits and present proof of purchase at the UHDS Central Office.
Only 400 permits will be approved to ensure that students have full-time access to the 400 resident-only parking spaces at three newly designated “R” lots located near OSU residential complexes on the east, west and south side of campus.
Residents that purchase “R” parking permits and use these parking lot locations will receive a one-time $50 dining card useable in all UHDS dining facilities.
Users of these lots will not be required to move their vehicles for OSU athletic events. Once a permit is designated with an “R” it can only be used in “R” lots during campus hours.
- Resident lot spaces become available Monday Sept. 30 until all 400 designated permits have been claimed.
- Only annual permit holders will be eligible to participate in the promotion and receive the $50 dining card.
- After purchasing a permit, resident must bring their permit to UHDS, where the permit will be “punched” with a unique symbol. Only resident lot permit holders will be allowed to park in “R” lots.
- West Campus: A gravel lot located east of the National Forage Seed Research Center and west of OSU Motor Pool.
- South Campus: Fifth floor of the parking garage located adjacent the OSU Beaver Store.
- East Campus: Paved lot located at corner of 11th Street and Washington Way.
To purchase a parking permit, visit the Transit & Parking Services website: http://oregonstate.edu/dept/facilities/taps.