« | »

Welcome from Dining

Posted October 4th, 2010 by mclaugke

As we are ending the second week of classes, I would like to formally welcome you or welcome you back to campus on behalf of the UHDS Dining staff.   We’ve been busy over the summer working on a variety of projects to help make your dining experiences in the dining centers and Bing’s Café great ones.  I’d like to share a few highlights of what is new for 2010-11.

One of the most noticeable changes is the refurbishing of Arnold Bistro on the south side of campus. Our contractor, Andersen Construction Company, worked all summer to remodel the Arnold Bistro and create some amazing new restaurants for you.  We have also leased some space to Nori Grill whose sushi chefs artfully prepare some of the best sushi in the area.  And each of the other Bistro restaurants offer a wide variety of fresh new menu items.

Our bakers in the three dining centers have also been busy creating new and scrumptious, freshly baked products from the blueberry bran muffin at RainTree Coffee Company to the pineapple upside down cake at Arnold Bistro. At EBGB’s we also have a number of new pasty offerings. I recommend trying the Good Morning Muffin.

As you eat in the dining centers this year, I want you to know that we have a very talented and responsive culinary team who want to serve you as best we can.  Let us know how we are doing by sharing your feedback at:  http://oregonstate.edu/uhds/forms/feedback.php. We welcome your input and look forward to a great year ahead.

Best regards,

Rich Turnbull

Associate Director

University Housing and Dining Services

Tags: ,

2 Responses to “Welcome from Dining”

1. foods that give you energy Says:

I and my guys were looking at the excellent information found on your web blog and before long I had a terrible suspicion I had not expressed respect to the website owner for those techniques. Those guys are already as a result warmed to read through them and have in actuality been enjoying these things. Appreciation for genuinely simply considerate and also for getting varieties of perfect subject areas most people are really desperate to learn about. My sincere apologies for not expressing appreciation to you earlier.

2. hosting means Says:

hosting means

Welcome from Dining – Experience of a Lifetime