« | »

Lizeth–Back to OSU

Posted January 25th, 2010 by Allyson

Hi everyone:

The upcoming week is going to be my fourth week back, since the winter break, and the start of midterms once again. Last term was very stressful trying to balance all my time with the activities I was doing and the amount of homework I received. This term I think is going to feel less of a workload, although it is not, because I now know what to expect and have found the way to manage my time wisely, while still investing a large portion of time into my studies. I feel like I belong here at OSU and for the next four or five years this town is going to be the place I call home. When I went home for the winter break I felt more matured and that I connected more with my family and the friends who didn’t have the opportunity to go to college. I feel I understand my parents more and why they make the decisions they do. I am really grateful for them and am so happy they pushed me as hard as they did, so that I could do the best I could in school, to get me where I am today. I am excited to see what this term is going to be like and hope for many new adventures and experiences. Have a great weekend,

Lizeth