skip page navigationOregon State University

« | »

Tara Sanders–Wellness Discussion Series

Posted December 9th, 2009 by Allyson

Hello!  My name is Tara Sanders and I am University Housing and Dining Services’ registered dietitian.  Primarily, I:

• Consult with residents with special dietary considerations
  • Work with the UHDS culinary team to promote healthy options and choices for all on-campus residents, including those with special dietary considerations (vegan, vegetarian, gluten free, etc)
  • Maintain nutrition information software and post nutrition information on the UHDS online menus
  • Provide nutrition programming and training to staff and students

This is an exciting time for UHDS Dining Services.  With nutrition and sustainability concerns on the forefront, our dining operations are constantly evolving to support wellness by providing nutritious and sustainably produced goods and nutrition education to the OSU community.

Starting Winter term, I will be joining you for dinner in each of the dining centers for the new Wellness Discussion Series.  Rather than a lecture style format, I will be hosting an informal roundtable wellness discussion on topics such as the benefits of whole grains, what do calorie counts mean and how can you make them work for you and wellness strategies for boosting brain power .  Along with wellness education, my other goal is to hear from you—your needs and your questions about nutrition and dining services.  Look for more information about the Wellness Discussion Series on the UHDS blog and the UHDS Facebook page.

Best of luck on finals and have a GREAT break from school!

Be Well,

Tara Sanders

Tara.sanders@oregonstate.edu

Tags: ,

7 Responses to “Tara Sanders–Wellness Discussion Series”

1. energy foods Says:

My husband and i got quite thrilled that Louis managed to deal with his analysis with the precious recommendations he acquired while using the blog. It’s not at all simplistic to just continually be giving out methods other folks may have been selling. So we remember we’ve got the blog owner to be grateful to for this. Most of the illustrations you made, the straightforward website menu, the friendships you help engender – it’s got most powerful, and it’s assisting our son in addition to us consider that the topic is interesting, and that’s incredibly serious. Thank you for all!

2. Tactical Knives Says:

Tactical Knives

Tara Sanders-Wellness Discussion Series – Experience of a Lifetime

3. Four cars Says:

Four cars

4. Russell Tejada Says:

In other cases, a particular model of a car may be dropping from the market, or perhaps the rates for the vehicle are increasing. Mortgage Loan Amortization Due for the Current Month + Past Due Amount Defaulted from Previous Month. When someone agrees to co-sign a loan contract he is legally guaranteeing that the signer will pay.

5. Latonya Renard Says:

Subsequent factor I know I’m buying lottery scratch offs.

6. Marti Enoch Says:

A loan amount sufficient to buy the car can be raised by them. They will not be at rest until and unless you have achieved your long brewing dream. They will now have to pay a minimal amount of money that too on an installment basis without ever worrying about how to repay a bulk amount of money at the end of the loan term.

7. Cruz McMullan Says:

I don’t even understand how I ended up right here, however I assumed this publish was once great. I do not realize who you are but definitely you are going to a famous blogger in case you aren’t already. Cheers!