1. Which certification did you complete? Ans: Email Marketing Certification
2. How long did it take to complete? Ans: Around 8 hours, including the video, taking notes, and review. If this question contain the exam, it should be between 9 ~ 10 hours.
3. What did you like best/least? Ans: I think this certification helps me a lot of the concept of how email marketing works. In many videos, the speaker emphasis when, what, how many times. Moreover, there is one thing that I love in this certification which is that it provides cc subtitle, and it does help me when I am taking notes and review the video. The least point I like should be that there is no cc subtitle in the last video, and the last video is around 16 minutes, so I spend too much time on it.
4. Were there any disappointments or frustrations? Ans: I think the disappointment is that this course doesn’t teach me how to write an attractive email with attractive topic and content. As the result of my simulation, my email campaign is not profitable because of the low open rate and CTR. I expected this course could help me to improve my email marketing skill, but it does not offer this training.
5. What did you learn? Ans: I think this course help me to discover deeper area of email marketing, such as how to ask a permission before you send email to the contacts. For example, I didn’t know that some emails are sent to trash can directly because the filter system recognizes these emails are spams. Moreover, I think the most important point of this course is to teach you how to avoid to be recognized as a spam.
6. Do you believe this certification program is useful for other marketers? Ans: There is no doubt that this certification can help other marketers because email is still used by most people around the world. Furthermore, as the real world situation that email is still used widely, then there is no reason to not take this certification course if you are a professional marketer.
7. On a scale of 1-5, how likely are you to recommend this certification program to a friend? Why? Ans: I would give 4 because it is free, and it can also help them to understand the real situation in our daily life that we have never known.