Beginning Conversations

At the licensure meeting in January, I shared the Alan November video below along with a Prezi presentation entitled Beginning Conversations.  If you missed either of these or would like to explore more on your own time, here’s an opportunity.

Watch the Alan November TEDx Presentation:

What big picture concepts do you see?  Do you agree/disagree?  Does any of this apply to your instructional setting or that of your learners?

Alan November also has some excellent stories and materials related to information literacy.  Don’t miss his Teaching Zack to Think article.  Try taking his information literacy quiz!  Here are some more resources I have compiled on information literacy.

Just for fun because I enjoy sharing it, here’s a video my kiddo helped me pull together after my Tech for Educators class had a discussion about the above Alan November video.

Here’s some info. on programs that were used to create the video.

I’ll continue to pull out learning technologies, larger big picture concepts that can generate discussion, the tools, and how-to’s, on this site.  Stay tuned and contact me if you’d like to contribute.

About Cheridy Aduviri

OSU Center for Teaching and Learning Fellows Program Coordinator
This entry was posted in Big Picture, Resources. Bookmark the permalink.