CapstoneWeekly

Hello CS world, it’s me!

As a beginner of the blog, there are endless missions to complete and knowledge to learn. But, first of all, I would like to talk about myself. I am an international Computer Science student who comes from a country on the other side of the earth.

Some people may think that I may have ambitious goals for learning CS from such a faraway place. Ashamedly, my motivation for starting to study computer science is actually because of the higher wages in the programmer industry compared to other industries. Because university tuition is not a small amount for my family, I want to be financially independent as soon as possible. But while studying OSU, I slowly began to be interested in the knowledge contained in computer science itself, especially the assemble language involved in the underlying implementation of computers and the NP problem involved in mathematics. Outside the course, Machine Learning, and the application of TensorFlow are the two main topics that I pay attention to them. Now I am looking for research opportunities related to AI. Therefore, the project, “AI Based Webapp for Microfluidic Design Automation” from HP is really charming for me. Well, I know such a good project will filter lots of applicants, so I am willing to be involved in any Machine Learning related project.

Finally, I have to say that I am a boring person who has few interests. Like a proverb from my hometown, I am surviving life instead of enjoying life. The life routine of me is learning and working, except for maintaining daily life. But who can say that this is not good, everyone has their own ambitions.

CV/résumé

One reply on “Hello CS world, it’s me!”