(Feel free to share proudly with family and friends) 🙂
- As Oregon’s Land Grant university, Oregon State is one of only two universities in the U.S. to have Sea Grant, Space Grant and Sun Grant designations.
- Oregon State ranks fourth among universities nationwide for using renewable energy and first in the Pac-12 Conference. (Our students literally help power the university: 22 exercise machines at Dixon Recreation Center are connected to the grid!)
- Oregon State’s campus is located on 400 acres in Corvallis, OR and is actually listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Oregon State is leading research across the state, with $281 million in external funding in the 2012 fiscal year.
- Read more fun facts on the OSU website. GO BEAVS!