July 27, 2011
For tomorrow, please:
- Continue to work on your lesson plans. Remember, groups A-C do their full run-throughs tomorrow afternoon!
- After our discussions on learning theories today, tonight would be a good time to start looking over the other chapters of the Perspectives on Learning book in preparation for your learning theory synthesis paper.
- Read Ch. 2 “Similarities and Differences” in Marzano’s “Classroom Instruction that Works” and answer the following question on a Google Doc in your folder. Please label it “Similarities and Differences Reading Questions – LastName”
- What is the authors reason(s) for identifying these techniques as highly impactful on student learning?
- Write a scenario (one not used in the book) in which each of the following strategies are used in a science or mathematics classroom situation
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.