Introduction

Hello, my name is Marty. My goal for this blog is to have a collection of stories of moments from my day to day life. There may or may not be something interesting or special about them, but I am going to write them down so readers like you can interpret them how you like. It is interesting that I can record my experiences, and share them instantaneously over this platform. You have the choice to read them or not, and I hope you enjoy however much you want to on this blog. Thank you.

little bit about me., I am a first year mechanical engineering major here in Corvallis. I enjoy nature, and reading, and playing sports. I play disc golf and curling. I love doing math and learning about the world around me. My resolution for 2019 is to meet new people and go camping. I also want to go bird watching more so I am looking forward to Spring when the songbirds come out in full force.

My favorite musician is Jose Gonzalez. As I write this introduction I am listening to his song “Stay Alive.” My favorite book is Watership Down by Richard Adams. My favorite movie is A Cat in Paris. I like a lot of TV shows, but my favorite is a tie between The X-Files, and The Detectorists.

Last year I wrote a diary entry everyday. This year I want to live in the moment and not worry about remembering every detail. The beautiful thing is that what I need to remember I will, and what I don’t can’t hurt me. I might as well live each day to the fullest. Hopefully I will be able to share interesting experiences on this blog so that other people can learn from them.