We are currently offering services in the following areas:
* Creating and sustaining Professional Learning Communities (PLCs)
* Data Driven Decision Making for School Improvement – embedded Professional Development
* Assistance in forming data teams for Response to Intervention (RTI)
* Leadership in formulating School Improvement Plans (SIP) and district Continuous Improvement Plans (CIP)
* Coaching and training coaches for Positive Behavior Supports (PBS)
* Training in the use of assessment to inform learning & the Oregon DATA project
* Understanding by Design (UbD) and curriculum mapping
* Exposure to a new Social Studies Curriculum Framework K-8
* Infusion of 21st century skills into the curriculum
* STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) professional development
If you would like to inquire about these services, please send an email to Rob Siegel at the following address:
Or click on the “Contact Us” form at the tab above to ensure greater security.
Also, Rob teaches classes required for the Master’s Degree in Education from Oregon State University. Click on the “OSU” tab above.
No responses yet