Winter Term 2020
Meetings Tuesdays @ 5pm STAG 212
- No meeting!
- Remember about Mealbux which needs to be filled out by the end of week 1.
- RLDC! Come to meetings, attend events and fundraisers, get your name out there to get sponsored to attend RLDC.
- ELItech summer internship! Get those apps in!
- First General Meeting at Valley Library Willamette East Room!
- Intel Internship opportunities for summer 2020!
- Intro to 3D printing software, develop your own design.
- Light snacks and after meeting SHPE event hosted by graduate students, food provided!
- start thinking about next year! Want to be the SHPEtina coordinator? We will be talking a little about how that will look.
- No Meeting
- Crash Course – C/C++: For this workshop we had a crash course introduction to what is programming, the software vs the hardware and how they relate.
- Looking at how to build IfElse statements, creating while loops, and how functions work.
- No meeting
- 3D Printing workshop at the Valley Library Autzen classroom at 5pm Tuesday!
- We had the chance to print our own 3D item. Learning about how 3D printing works at the Library, other campus resources, and what software to get started with.
- We had the chance to ask questions and discuss more technical aspects, learning how flexible 3D printers are when it comes to replacing parts.
- No Meeting!
- We will be having a fun bonding activity, watching a movie or playing Fibbage, vote on slack channel!
- No Meeting (Possible we might do a study session if enough interest is shown)
- No Meetings