Some photos of crab tagging and shrimp measuring

Here are some photos of the crab tagging and shrimp measurements I’ve been taking. I mentioned in my last post that the tags are called “flow tags.” That is incorrect. They are actually called “floy tags.” The photos give an idea for how they’re attached.




Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.