The Chiropractors of Accident Recovery Center are pleased to support immigrants in their quest to better their lives through higher education with the launch of their annual ARC Immigrant Scholar Award. This scholarship will be awarded in the fall to one bright, dedicated student intending to pursue an undergraduate college degree in whatever field interests them the most.
- Fall Semester- July 31, 2016
- Spring Semester – January 1, 2016
Award Amount: $500
- Applicants must be either a current graduating high school senior with acceptance to an accredited school or an undergraduate student at an accredited institution within the United States
- Applicants must have a minimum 3.2 GPA
- Applicants must submit an official high school transcript
For more information on how to apply visit: http://www.charlotte-chiropractic.com/immigrant-scholar-award/