If you have the passion to succeed – especially in fields of study related to science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) – the Buick Achievers Scholarship Program is looking for you. This year, they will award 50 renewable scholarships of up to $25,000 per year.
- Student must be either a high school senior, high school graduate, or a current postsecondary undergraduate student.
- Student must plan to enroll in full-time undergraduate study at an accredited four-year college or university based in the U.S. or Puerto Rico for the entire 2016-17 academic year.
- Applicant must plan to major in a specified course of study that focuses on Engineering, Technology, Design or other programs of study related to the automotive industry. (List of eligible majors available at website).
- Student must have an interest in pursuing a career in the automotive or related industries using these areas of study.
- Applicant must be a U.S. citizen and have permanent residence in the United States or Puerto Rico.
- Student must demonstrate academic achievement and financial need.
*NOTE: special consideration will be given to the following applicants: first generation college attendees, females, minorities, military veterans and dependents of military personnel.
Application Deadline: 5:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on February 29, 2016.