Get rewarded for your academic excellence. Twelve international students will receive the SelfScore International Student Scholarship.
- Students studying in the U.S. on a F1, J1, or M1 visa during the next academic year.
- Must be accepted to study or continuing to study at an eligible college or university.
- Must submit a valid I-20 or DS-2019 form.
- Must score in the top 15% on a standardized U.S. college entrance exam (SAT, ACT, GRE, or GMAT).
- Must have a 3.0 GPA, or higher, or the equivalent from your prior studies
Deadline September 28
For more information, please visit their site https://www.selfscore.com/scholarship/