At Paramount Builders, Inc. we truly care about the youth and their education, and that’s why we are deeply committed to our annual college scholarship contest. Each year, we award a $1,000 college scholarship to one U.S. undergraduate in business, business management, advertising, sales, marketing, or related fields. Will you be our next award recipient?
- Full-time, U.S. undergraduate seeking a degree in marketing, business management, sales or related field.
- Must have a minimum 3.5 cumulative GPA and provide a copy of their school transcript.
- Submit an original 900 – 1,600 word essay entitled “Paramount Builders, Inc. Scholarship.”
- Now more than ever, consumers are concerned about the environment and how it impacts our weather, and specifically our future. With that said, the essay must answer the following three (3) questions:
1. In what ways do you believe replacing a home’s roof and/or windows preserves energy?
2. Do you think these products pay for themselves, and if so, how? Feel free to include ways that may not be as obvious as others.
3. How do you think these products might conserve even more energy in the future of technology advances?
Deadline October 1
For more information on how to apply, please visit their site paramount builders.com