Nitro cares about helping parents fund their children’s college education. That’s why they are offering PARENTS the opportunity to earn a $2,500 scholarship for their child who is enrolling in a college for the first time in the upcoming school year.
- The Nitro Parent Scholarship is open to all legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia who have a child who is enrolling in an accredited college or university for the first time this coming school year.
- Complete the Scholarship Survey Questions.
- Answer two (2) short-answer questions
- a) Visit NitroCollege.com, read an article or two and then tell us something you learned that you didn’t know before about paying for college. Be sure to mention the URL of the page where you learned this. (50 to 250 words)
- b) What advice would you give to a parent of a high school freshman on how to make paying for college easier and more affordable? (50 to 250 words)
- Complete the social component of the application:
- a) Choose a platform (Twitter, Facebook or Instagram) and then follow and/or like @NitroCollege on your chosen platform,
- b) Post a photo or tweet telling the world how Nitro helps you pay for college using the hashtag #NitroParent.
Deadline May 31
For more information on how to apply, please visit their site https://www.tun.com/blog/nitro-parent-scholarship/