Zonta Club of Corvallis works on empowering women through service and advocacy. Zonta has annual scholarships that can be found on their website zontacorvallis.org for women pursuing college in STEM fields, business and other majors. As well as an award for women who have served in the armed forces.
The Jane M. Klausman Women in Business Scholarships are awarded to women undertaking business studies who have demonstrated outstanding potential in the field. The Zonta Club of Corvallis offers a $3,000 scholarship.
- Any woman undertaking a business and/or business-related program at an accredited university/college/institute, in at least the second year of an undergraduate program through the final year of a Master’s program at the time the application is submitted, is eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be residing in Oregon and currently enrolled for a minimum of 12 credits at OSU and/or LBCC
Deadline: April 29th
For more information, please visit their site zontacorvallis.org
Each scholarship award is a value of up to $2,500 for use in connection with tuition, fees, books, supplies and equipment required by each winner’s university. If you’re a deal-savvy student currently attending an undergraduate or graduate program at a college or university, or if you will be attending in the fall of 2017, you should apply. Submit an original 500 word essay on how you planned to pay for your college education.
- Must be a U.S. citizen or otherwise legally residing in one (1) of the 50 United States or the D.C.
- At least 17 years of age
- Currently accepted to an accredited university for a full-time undergraduate or graduate program in the United States for the fall semester/quarter, or single equivalent term
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
Deadline: April 30th
For more information and how to apply, please visit their site https://slickdeals.net/scholarships/
Recipient will be a full-time undergraduate domestic student in the final year of his/her undergraduate studies with a cumulative grade point average of 3.2 or above. Applicants must qualify for financial assistance as defined by the OSU Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships.
Deadline: April 14th
Application is attached Academy for Lifelong Learning Scholarship20172
The Altrusa Continuing Education Scholarship is a nonrenewable $1,000 award sponsored by the Altrusa Club of Corvallis.
- Be an older than average student living in Benton County
- Be returning to education after a break
- Submit an unofficial transcript
- Provide one letter of reference (not from a member of Altrusa)
Deadline: April 3rd
For more information and to download the application, please follow the link Altrusa_Continuing_Education_Scholarship_form 2017
The Surgent Professional Education Scholarship and Surgent CPA Student Scholarship is open to any currently-enrolled business students working towards an accounting major and currently attending an accredited college or university within the United States. Three winners will be chosen for this scholarship. First prize will receive $1,000, while two runners-up will receive $500 a piece.
“In your own words, describe the differences between management accounting and financial accounting, as well as why both are crucial to a successful business?”
- Applicants must be a current student at an accredited college or university within the
- Applicants must be studying to become an accountant
- Applicants must have a minimum 2.8 GPA
- Applicants must submit a copy of their transcript
Deadline: Education scholarship- July 1st
Surgent CPA Student Scholarship- April 15th
In order to promote the mutual understanding, cooperation and exchanges in various fields between China and other countries, the Chinese government has set up a series of scholarship programs to sponsor international students, teachers and scholars to study and conduct research in Chinese universities. China Scholarship Council (hereinafter referred to as CSC), entrusted by the Ministry of Education of the People’s Republic of China is responsible for the enrollment and the administration of Chinese Government Scholarship programs. INTO’s partner in China, Nankai University are now accepting CSC scholarship applications for their English medium graduate programs.
- Only open for American Citizens (students can hold dual nationality but must use their valid American Passport to make the application)
- Students must hold a Bachelor’s degree* and be under the age 35 years old.
What Graduate Programs are offered?
- Masters International Economics and Business
- Maters International Affairs and Public Policy
Both masters degrees are 2 years in duration and are taught in English. Please see attached for more information on the individual programs.
Deadline to apply for academic offer: 17th March 2017 (students are required to first hold a valid offer from Nankai to study before they can apply for CSC scholarship)
Deadline for all additional CSC documents : 2nd April 2017
Please see attached PDF documents for more information
Essay #1: How does study abroad fit into your academic and career goals?
Essay #2: What is your ideal travel itinerary – for any length of time and to any number of destinations – and why?
- Must be a student at an accredited university within the U.S.
- Must be attending a 2- or 4- year college.
- Minimum cumulative GPA must be 3.3/4.0.
- Applicants must be in the process of applying to, or accepted for, a study abroad program that is eligible for credit from the student’s home institution.
Deadline: April 15th
To find out more on how to apply, please visit their site https://www.rewardexpert.com/scholarship
Persistent educational challenges continue to affect the Hispanic community. Many college-bound Hispanic men and women come from low-income families, and tuition rates for in-state students at public universities have risen 296% over the past 20 years. Fortunately, a number of scholarships and financial aid opportunities are earmarked specifically for this demographic. BestColleges.com developed a holistic financial aid guide specifically for Hispanic and Latino students. We provide context for how students can best take advantage of available resources while offering a comprehensive listing of 30+ scholarship and grant opportunities totaling over $250,000.
For more information on applying for the various scholarships and grants, please visit their site http://www.bestcolleges.com/financial-aid/hispanic-latino-scholarships/
Tuition can add up, but students rarely have to pay full sticker price for their degree. Learn about the financial aid options that can help you lower the cost of your education. Utilize our comprehensive scholarship database to search for more aid opportunities. Best Colleges provides context for how students can best take advantage of available resources while offering a comprehensive listing of 50+ scholarship and grant opportunities totaling over $800,000.
This includes minority students, single parents, military spouses and children, students with disabilities and several different majors.
For more information on applying for the various scholarships and grants, please visit their site http://www.bestcolleges.com/financial-aid/