Description: The Portland Chapter of CFMA awards scholarships to students with accounting, finance, or construction management majors. All students who apply by the deadline and meet the minimum requirements specified in the instructions are eligible for these scholarships.
- Enroll in an eligible Oregon/SW Washington Colleges or Universities as a full-time student
- Enroll in either a Bachelors or advanced degree program in finance, accounting or construction management or have a declared finance, accounting or construction management major
- Demonstrate a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Submit a current transcript from the Colleges or Universities attended thus far
- Submit your current resume
- Submit 2 letters of recommendations, with one academic and one from the business community (letters cannot be from a member of the applicant’s immediate family)
Submit a 300-word essay that demonstrates the applicant’s relationship to the construction industry and/or how the construction industry impacts the economy.
For more information, please visit their website at http://cafe.cfma.org/portlandoregon/committees/scholarship.